Donna Wilson's odd objects

Donna Wilson's unique and quirky knitted creatures have been a love since first site. Her knitted whimsy captured my heart with odd proportions, funny color combinations & lots of personality. I love how the machine knitted intarsia patterns transform her doodly drawings into 3D forms. So playful and cozy!

Again, I find myself absolutely mesmerized by the new projects she has been working on. It is impossible to choose a favorite, I seriously want everything! Be sure to check out the glassware, melamine trays, cushions, pillows, blankets, scarves, tea towels, the new creatures... Oh, so hard to choose, so hard to choose... (Which would you choose?)

To add to to the excitement, she has a new book out, so you can knit your own odd-bod bunch of creatures too!

No comments: